I love, love, love my Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix. It's convenient, cheap and oh-so-tasty. And I'm mixing up a new homemade seasoning mix today...this time for ranch dressing! This past weekend I planted some lettuce and other cold weather veggies. I try to eat a salad for lunch everyday and usually mix up a quick vinaigrette (yeah for cheap olive oil this week!). And while I love my vinaigrettes, I also like variety. I've been craving ranch dressing lately and much prefer this homemade version. While I wait for fresh parsley, dill and basil to grow up in the garden and be ready for some "fresh herbs" ranch dressing mix, I plan on using this version with the dried spices until then. I also love this because it costs a fraction of what you would pay for a packet at the store, and makes twice as much! -- posted by ElizabethKnicely
via Food.com: Newest recipes Get the full recipe here
via Food.com: Newest recipes Get the full recipe here
No comments:
Post a Comment