Because I was able to get another box of raspberries for $0.98 on Monday, leftover from last week's sale, I had to get these pancakes made and marked off the "Stock the Freezer" list! As I was making them, I kept thinking to myself...chocolate for breakfast? Really? I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for chocolate. But somehow for breakfast, it didn't seem quite right. BUT, if I add in some healthy ingredients like ground flaxseed and ground almonds, THEN it will be OK. Because they've been healthified. Right??? Justify. Justify. I made a quadruple batch of the recipe below. And most of them made it into the freezer...as a few were eaten as an afternoon snack. And I don't think these need any butter or syrup. That would just be sugar overload! The chocolate and raspberry combo is perfect and makes them just sweet enough! -- posted by ElizabethKnicely
via Food.com: Newest recipes Get the full recipe here
via Food.com: Newest recipes Get the full recipe here
No comments:
Post a Comment