nav

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spaghetti with Clams


Busy moms, I applaud you! Actually I bow down to you. I have no idea how you do it. I’m neither a mom, nor blessed with any innate organizational skills. My own mother had six kids in eight years, and we had sit-down family dinners every night (couldn’t afford to go out!) When I ask her how she managed, she just shrugs and tells me she had a lot of energy back then.


This spaghetti with clams recipe is for busy moms and busy not-moms. It’s for those of us who sometimes (often) forget to plan, wait until we’re hungry to think about dinner, but have the foresight to keep a well-stocked pantry. It’s easy and takes about 30 minutes or so to make, depending on how quickly you can bring a pot of water to a boil on your stove.


Continue reading "Spaghetti with Clams" »







via Simply Recipes Click here to get the full recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment