nav

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Jagerschnitzel the Germany Way Pork Steaks or Cutlets

In 1960's I recently returned from 2 weeks in the Bavarian region of Germany. I discovered Jagerschnitzel the first day and was hooked. I ate it at 4 different restaurants (from a five star restaurant down to a truck stop). It was different each time. This is an excellent version, I got from a Chef. He may add a little additional seasoning to the gravy to make it absolutely perfect. This is a delicious dish I ordered again and again. It is best served with French fries to clean up the remaining gravy and a nice garden salad Pork cutlets are pounded thin, breaded, and fried, then topped with a sour cream mushroom gravy. -- posted by CHEF GRPA



via Food.com: Newest recipes Get the full recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment